Reaching Students Outside of the Box
K12 and Nevada Virtual Academy understand that academically gifted students don't fit into a box—whether it's a classroom or a one-size-fits-all education program. Teaching gifted students is about challenging their minds and allowing them the freedom that comes from individualized learning using engaging curriculum—all of which we provide.
The Right Solutions for Advanced Learners
Academically gifted students can thrive at Nevada Virtual Academy because:
- The 6–8 curriculum is mastery-based, enabling students to advance when they're ready—not when the rest of the class is.
- The high school curriculum includes Honors and AP© courses.
- World language courses in up to five languages are available to all students.
- K12 focuses on helping students reach their natural potential.
- Students can receive specialized Advanced Learner teacher support.