How It Works (High School)
Nevada Virtual Academy's High School Program
The Nevada Virtual Academy high school program provides students with an experience like no other. Students can enjoy an education tailored to their goals that includes:
- An Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for success during and after high school
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners, including Advanced Placement and dual credit courses
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses
- Opportunities for face-to-face tutoring and support
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person, teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can network with peers
Who is this intended for?
Nevada Virtual Academy serves Nevada-resident students in grades 9–12 who are engaged and self-motivated.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, Nevada Virtual Academy is tuition free.