About Nevada Virtual Academy
Nevada Virtual Academy uses the K12 curriculum to offer Nevada students in kindergarten through 12th grade an exceptional education. With individualized learning approaches, Nevada Virtual Academy provides the tools students need to succeed in school and beyond, including:
- A high-quality, tuition-free, online public education with individualized learning experiences for each child.
- Experienced, Nevada-licensed teachers who are available online, by phone, and in face-to-face sessions.
- Exceptional, engaging K12 curriculum that covers the core subject areas. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments to ensure students achieve success at every level. Learn more about K12.
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials such as textbooks, microscopes, rocks and soil, illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- An active, supportive school community that organizes fun and informative monthly activities where Nevada Virtual Academy parents, students, and staff share successes, helpful hints, and more.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus to meet the needs of Nevada's job market.
- Blended Learning Opportunities for online and face to face interaction with teachers.